A celebration for parents of children age three and younger
Our Parent-Child Dedication is a special celebration for parents, children, and family to make a commitment to raise their children in a Christ-centered home in partnership with the church. This event, which is hosted on pre-set dates throughout the year, is sure to make an impact on your child’s future as they grow in authentic faith.
This child dedication is a beautiful opportunity for you to invite people to pray for you and support you as you strive to raise your child to know, love, and follow Jesus Christ. Typically, the Parent-Child Dedication is for children 2 years old and younger. However, if your child is older and you would like to take part in this milestone, please contact us.
A Parent-Child Dedication is not infant baptism. We believe that baptism is a statement of faith that can only be made by someone who has personally come to faith in Christ. This dedication is an opportunity for parents to publicly declare their commitment to raise their child in a Christ-centered home, with the desire that their child will come to know and love Jesus.
What Can You Expect?
- One of our pastors will share a brief message and lead you in a prayer of dedication.
- We will share pictures of your child during a creative musical moment.
- The celebration includes a small reception and time to take pictures with your family and friends.
- The celebration will last about 60 to 90 minutes.
How Can You Participate?
We ask that any parent who wishes to proceed with a dedication celebration to attend a required information meeting. Please note spaces are limited for the meetings and will fill quickly.
You have the greatest potential to influence your child’s future and we’re excited to partner with you every step of the way!
- Parent-Child Dedication: June 10 and Nov. 4
- Mandatory Parent Orientation
- May 7, 11 am, Fellowship Center
- May 23, 6:30 pm, room 122
- Register for Orientation