Your continued generosity makes it possible for our church to make an impact for Christ all over the world. Use Pushpay to give now.
The Bible teaches and encourages generous financial giving. The purpose of giving is to teach us to always put God first in our lives. When we give we:
- Please God – Hebrews 13:16
- Meet needs – Romans 12:13
- Break the grip of materialism in our lives – Matthew 6:24
- Show our faith in God’s provision – Malachi 3:10
- Make our lives more complete – 2 Corinthians 9:6
- Store up treasures in heaven – Matthew 6:19-20
“Give because of the gratitude you have for how God blesses us. Give to celebrate a long legacy that continues to be written today. Give because generations before you have given. Give so that grace, hope, and peace continue to ring out in our community.”
– Rick Rusaw, LifeBridge Senior Pastor
There are various ways to give. What’s best for you?
Mobile Pushpay Gift
Text lbcc to 77977 or download the app on your Android or iOS mobile device and follow the prompts. You can give one time or set up a recurring schedule. Give from your checking account or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). You can save your payment information for ease in giving the next time.
Create an account, or access your account in LifeBridge Central here. Once you receive the activation email and log in, click ‘give’ on the left-hand side of the page and follow the prompts. You can give one time, or set up a recurring schedule. Give from your checking account or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). As with any internet activity involving your debit/credit card, we recommend logging out and closing your internet browser when you are finished.
Cash or Written Check Gift
You can bring your gift of cash or check to the church. There are receptacles on the walls by the auditorium exit doors where you may leave your gift.
If you prefer to mail your gift, please mail to: LifeBridge Christian Church, Attn: Accounting Department, 10345 Ute Highway, Longmont, CO 80504
You can also donate personal property, stocks, real estate and more. For more information on how to do this, or if you have any other questions, please contact Kevin King, 303-776-2927 or email to email@example.com.
- Online giving is secure and tax deductible.
- You can create a giving schedule that works with your budget.
- You don’t have to worry about bringing a check to church.
- You can view and print your contribution history at any time.
- You can give consistently by creating a repeating giving schedule.
- You strengthen the church’s base of regular support.