Why We Give:
The Bible teaches and encourages generous financial giving. The purpose of giving is to teach us to always put God first in our lives and because every time we give, we…
- Please God. Hebrews 13:16
- Meet needs. Romans 12:13
- Break the grip of materialism in our lives. Matthew 6:24
- Show our faith in God’s provision. Malachi 3:10
- Make our lives more complete. 2 Corinthians 9:6
- Store up treasures in heaven. Matthew 6:19-20
Benefits of “Secure” Online Giving:
- Online giving is secure and tax deductible.
- You can create a giving schedule that works with your budget.
- You don’t have to worry about bringing a check to church.
- You can view and print your contribution history at any time.
- You can give consistently by creating a repeating giving schedule.
- You strengthen the church’s base of regular support.
- You can give weekly, every two weeks, semi-monthly, quarterly, or annually. (Please see “How to Give Online” for instructions on how to schedule your repeating contributions.)
- In addition, you can also make a one-time gift to any scheduled contribution at any time.
In order to give online, you must first create a login and secured account in LifeBridge Central. This easy and secure process allows you to give through an automatic electronic debit from your checking account, or using a debit or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express). We do not encourage incurring debt on credit cards to give to the church. If you ‘do’ use your credit card, please be sure to pay the entire amount of your monthly giving each month. One-time gifts are also required to follow this process. (Please see “How to Give Online” for step-by-step instructions.) Click here to access online giving.
View & Print Your Giving History
If you decide online giving is not how you want to give, you can still use the online giving system to view and print your giving history, by simply creating a login and password. Once you have created a login and password, you will be able to access your giving history after approximately 5-7 business days. This time-frame allows us to verify that your login is securely linked to your record. (Please see “How to Give Online,” page 2 for step-by-step instructions on creating a login and password.)
If you have questions about online giving, please contact Kevin at 303-776-2927.