Inclement Weather Policy
In the case of bad weather, the most important thing is for everyone to be safe. Please do not travel to LifeBridge Christian Church for worship services or events if you feel that doing so would be unsafe. If there is an actual state of emergency (declared by the governor), services and events will be cancelled.
If bad weather makes you wonder whether church or a church event has been cancelled, please check our website and social media networks for pertinent updates. For quicker communication, sign up to have your cell phone, mobile device, or smart phone receive a text message when breaking information happens at LifeBridge.
- In the event of a closing or delayed opening due to inclement weather or other emergency, an announcement will be placed on the home page of the church website, and will be posted on Facebook and Twitter.
- Office staff will attempt to notify the contact person for affected events.
- A determination of church program status will be made and communicated as expeditiously as possible. The goal is to make a determination by 6 am for morning/daytime operations and events, and by 2 pm for evening events. Sometimes there are circumstances that make these timelines unrealistic. We appreciate your understanding.
Worship Services, Sunday Programs, and Special Events
- Every effort will be made to conduct the Saturday evening worship service (5 p.m.) and Sunday morning worship services (8, 9:30 and 11 am) along with the related classes for children, students, and adults. Only extremely hazardous weather, impassable travel conditions, severe damage to facilities, and/or a power outage at the church will cause a cancellation.
- If at all possible, weddings, funerals, and major one-time special events will be conducted as scheduled.
- Cancellation of Sunday evening events will be posted on our website, and will be posted to Facebook and Twitter by 2 pm.