A Place for you This Christmas
Saturday, December 24 | 1, 3, 5 & 7 PM MT | In Person & Online
Come together with friends and family to reflect on the meaning and gift of Christmas. In each of our services we will worship, hear a Christmas message, and we’ll light a candle together to celebrate the light that Jesus brought into the world when He was born. Come as you are, and invite a few friends, neighbors or coworkers to join you!
What to Expect
- A fun environment centered around hope and celebration!
- Hang out after service for a donut food truck, hot chocolate and a photo booth!
- High energy worship service for the whole family.
- Each service will last about an hour.
We encourage families to worship together! Kid’s programming is available for birth through pre-kindergarten.
- Feel free to come casual or dressy – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
Celebrate Christmas Together!
Invite your friends and family to experience Christmas with LifeBridge using these shareable graphics. Right-click on the images below to save.