One of the ways we love others is through serving. Thank you for being willing to give your time and talent to serve God. When we serve, our relationship with Jesus is transformed. Serving also provides us with an opportunity to make an impact while using our gifts to honor God and build connections with others. Find out how you can make a difference.
Help support in various areas of our church. See all the locations below.
By serving your local community you get connected to various local outreach opportunities where you can use your God-given talents to change lives. There are many opportunities for you to serve locally that allow you to activate your faith.
Our vision is to allow people to discover grace, serve and build relationships. Our goal is to carry this message outside of our church and community by taking it to a global level to impact lives around the world. By reaching out to our global partners you are reaching new neighbors and inviting them build a relationship with God.
Serve your church in the following ways:
Care – Help provide service to those who need compassion and love during a difficult time. Serving opportunities include:
- Care counseling – help those struggling with emotional, spiritual, and addiction issues to focus on God’s healing power.
- Elderly visitation – visit shut-ins, widows, widowers, and elderly.
- Touching Lives – weekly worship service with message, worship, sound, and singing to residents of local assisted living centers.
- Shepherding and Barnabas Team – offer support, comfort, and encouragement for those in need.
Community Involvement – Serve your community by giving of your time and talents to various organizations. Serving opportunities include:
- Habitat for Humanity – help provide simple and affordable housing for low-income families.
- Kids Hope – help as a mentor or prayer partner to alter a child’s direction and help change their life.
Facilities – Help keep our building and campus safe through snow removal.
- Maintenance tech – lead volunteers to remove snow before 7 am daily. Snow shovels provided. Snow blower approval before usage.
Family – We love kids and their families, and need a lot of help to make sure they grow to love God.
- First Impressions team – check kids and their parents into kids ministry using computer check in and help to find classrooms.
- Curriculum packaging team – make copies, cut, sort, and assemble curriculum and activities.
- Large group and worship leaders to early childhood and elementary.
- Small group leaders for kids and students.
Guest Services – Be a part of our guest services team that helps make the weekend services possible.
- Communion team – help pass communion trays during the service.
- Security team – seeking current and former law enforcement officers to help keep our environments safe.
- Greeting team – welcome people before services.
Hospitality – Help us behind the scenes with food preparation, set up, and cleanup for church events.
Kid Care – Interact and provide care for kids as parents attend various programs.
Off the Shelf – Work with a team to serve customers by making drinks and supporting the bookstore.
Office Receptionist – Answer phones and greet public in our lobby to cover lunches or staff meetings.
Single Moms – Single parenting is one of the hardest jobs in the world. Help through dinner preparation, hospitality, and mentoring.
Sports – Challenge your athletic skills by building character, confidence, and spirit through various sports. Serving opportunities include:
- Basketball coaches and assistant coaches – help kids develop an understanding of game rules, skills, teamwork, and good sportsmanship.
- Basketball referees – officiate the games.
- Cheerleading coaches and assistant coaches – provide skill development and teamwork to add to the excitement and spirit of the game.
Traffic Team – Help direct parking lots traffic between worship services.
Worship & Technology – There are various ways to get involved as part of worship. Serving opportunities include:
- Lighting operators – enhance the weekend service by painting with light and color.
- Media operator – help lead worship by prompting scripture and lyrics.
- Video director – direct camera operators in capturing the service for online viewing.
- Camera operator – operate a camera capturing the service for online viewing.
“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” – 1 Peter 4:10