MANAGE MY GIVING
Thank you for your Generosity
Did you know the CARES Act (Coronavirus And Relief & Economic Security Act) temporarily suspends the federal limits on charitable giving, specifically for 2021. This means you can elect to deduct all charitable contributions made prior to December 31, 2021, up to 100% of your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), thereby eliminating your Federal tax obligation. The idea of contributing to the church what would otherwise be paid in Federal taxes, as permitted by law in 2021, is something that we want to share with you for your consideration as we all strive to be wise stewards. This CARES Act provision is only applicable for charitable contributions made prior to December 31, 2021 so advance tax planning is advised.
God continues to use all of us together to change our city and community! We have been in awe of what God does through each of us when we are generous with what he has given us. Although this past year has brought new challenges for us all, we continue to be humbled by the generosity of our church.
There are so many stories about how our church has blessed many different people this past year. Together, we continue to introduce people to Jesus and lead them in their next step with him. In just the past few months you have provided:
- Support for single moms with gift cards for food and funds to help cover utility costs
- Support for a partnership with Junkyard School to support children of single moms during the day with STEAM programs and mentors
- Regular worship for long-term care residents
- Thousands of encouragement notes and meals for first responders
- Gift baskets for St. Vrain Valley School District teachers
- Support for homes for families in Lyons through Habitat for Humanity
- Food and supplies to home health organizations to get to their patients
- More than 1,000 gift cards to families in need this past Christmas
- Ongoing support for those in need in our community including partnership with OUR Center, LifeChoices, and Pearl
Together, we’re able to impact people in our church and those in our community. Just recently a single parent in our community was laid off from her factory job due to mandatory closure because of COVID. In need of food and assistance with rent, she reached out to LifeBridge and applied for additional assistance. Because of your generosity, we were able to help this family with food, rent, and car payments until she was able to go back to work. Your giving matters. Thank you for all the ways you continue to be generous.
Access Your giving statement
//Click on My Giving on the left-hand sidebar
//Select Giving Statement (choose if you’d like a giving statement just for yourself or for your whole family
//Click on the words “Quick Date Range” and choose Last Year (or whatever date range you want to see for your giving)
//Choose if you’d like only tax-deductible, only non-deductible, or both to be included
//Click Run Report and print your results, if desired