March 18 – 25, 2023
Family focussed trip for parents and children age 10 and up. This is a great way for parents to live out Deuteronomy 11:18-19; instilling God’s commandments on your children’s hearts as you walk with them through a new experience in serving others in a different culture. Here’s some of what we’ll be doing:
- Working with local leaders as they lead and minister to kids through Bible lessons, games, and crafts.
- Age-appropriate service projects in local communities and churches.
- Learning to share your faith alongside other families.
June 6 – 13, 2023
Our Student Trip is for High School students (incoming freshman – seniors) and any parents who would want to go. This will be a community-focused trip to support GO Ministries and experience all they do in Santiago, Dominican Republic. On this trip, we will:
- Work with kids in the community by teaching the Bible, playing games, and doing crafts.
- Complete service projects with the local church and the community (i.e. painting, construction, etc).
July 18 – 25, 2023
Access to quality medical care is limited in the D.R., and even more so in the more rural areas surrounding the city of Santiago. GO Ministries has a large medical clinic in Santiago and has a mobile medical unit that can go into these communities and provide basic care. What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside GO Staff to provide medical care to families in need.
- Provide spiritual healing through prayer.
- Bringing medical supplies to communities who lack the resources to purchase them.
- Medical professionals are desired, but medical training and/or certification is not required.